Getting to Know Alluvium™ Cockroach Gel Bait
Over 90% effective against cockroaches in animal housing facilities, Alluvium™ Cockroach Gel Bait is for use as a crack-and-crevice treatment and into openings leading to voids for the indoor and outdoor control of cockroaches in animal housing facilities (such as, but not limited to, poultry houses, cattle, sheep, swine, goat and dairy facilities, horse stables, dog kennels, pet shops, and zoos).
Features and Benefits:
- Over 90% effective
- Highly attractive and palatable for cockroach control
- The only package size available to treat large areas - 300 grams
- Fits standard and electric caulking guns
- Can be used in bait stations
- May be used in conjunction with a non-repellent insecticide or with an insect growth regulator
- Can be used both indoors and outdoors
- Adheres to vertical and horizontal surfaces
- No oily residue
- Refillable Stations
Starbar® Alluvium™ Cockroach Gel Bait controls cockroach pest species, including, but not limited to, German, American, Australian, Oriental, brown-banded, smoky brown and brown cockroaches. This proven cockroach killer gel is an ideal solution for large-scale operations, as it is the only package size available to treat large areas and fits standard and electric caulking guns. Alluvium™ Cockroach Gel Bait can also be used in refillable bait stations and in conjunction with a non-repellent insecticide or with an insect growth regulator (IGR). Alluvium™ Cockroach Gel Bait can also be used in refillable bait stations. For best results, place stations adjacent to structure near: air conditioning units, water faucets, foundation vents, weep holes, decks, utility entryways, and wherever cockroaches are frequently found (out of reach of children and pets).