The Right Level of Fly Control
Flies exhibit different behaviors at different levels. That’s why it’s important to know the right way to place Starbar products for effective fly control. Whether it’s around your home or in the rafters of your barn, this guide will help you set the bar for fly control at every level.
Know where to place, but not where to buy?
CEILINGS, ATTICS AND RAFTERS
- Flies rest up high
- Bright colors entice flies to land
- Hang in areas above reach of animals and children
WALLS, FENCES AND CORRALS
- Pheromones and feeding stimulants to lure flies to traps
- Hang along fence lines, calf hutches, sheds and more to attract flies
OFF THE GROUND
- Stable flies feed on blood but rest in areas such as bushes and fence lines
- Place trap 3-4’ off the ground out of the reach of animals and children
- Place trap in direct sunlight to help attract stable flies
FLOORS, LEDGES AND GATES
- Flies feed at low levels
- Sugar base and attractants encourage flies to feed
- Scatter on the ground or outside the reach of animals
Where to Buy
Looking for a retail store near you that carries Starbar products? Check out where you can purchase our line of proven fly control products below.