THE STAR CONFERENCE
You Saw the Vision and Succeeded
Congratulations on meeting your Starbar sales goals and securing your attendance to THE STAR CONFERENCE in Puerto Vallarta, Mexico. THE STAR CONFERENCE program offers you and a guest a four-night reservation at the beautiful Secrets Vallarta Bay located on Mexico’s Pacific coast fused with excitement, entertainment and all-inclusive elegance. The Central Life Sciences team will have limited work meetings and group functions. Please follow these steps to finalize your travel reservation. You can also explore resort, local, and travel requirement information below. This page will serve as the hub of all information regarding the THE STAR CONFERENCE and will be updated with the latest information.
Should you have any travel questions or need assistance, please contact the Celtic Travel Team, information provided below.
We look forward to celebrating your success in Puerto Vallarta.
Thank you for your continued support of Starbar Products.
Director of Sales
STEPS TO SECURE YOUR RESERVATION
1. READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS
2. READ THE ANTITRUST GUIDELINES
3. READ THE TRAVEL DETAILS
4. FILL OUT THE TRAVEL FORM BELOW
Once we book your airfare and resort, the Celtic Travel Team will provide you a confirmation number via the email you provided in the travel form. Emails will come from Kathy, firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. COMPLETE IMMIGRATION FORM
This form can be filled out online, prior to your departure here. You will be given the option to fill out on the plane or at the Gustavo Diaz Ordaz International Airport (PVR).
7. AFTER THE TRIP, SUBMIT YOUR EXPENSE FORM IF EXPENSES WERE INCURRED
All expense forms must be submitted by Friday, November 11, 5:00pm CST.
Submit completed expense form to Kathy, email@example.com.
- There are currently no vaccination or COVID-19 testing requirements for entering Mexico.
- A negative COVID-19 test (PCR and/or serology) is not required for entry.
- Wearing a mask on the airline is not mandatory, it is to your discretion to wear one. It is mandatory to wear a mask in the Puerto Vallarta airport until you are outside the building
- Make sure you have a pen handy on the plane to fill out the Immigration and Declaration Form if you haven’t already.
- Once you have proceeded through customs, do not stop in the hallway until you are outside the building, curb side. Look for the Amstar Rep wearing a Blue Hawaiian Shirt. If someone stops you and they are not wearing this shirt, just keep moving. The rep should have a sign with the Star Conference Logo and your name will be on their manifest for the shuttle to the resort.
- Once at the resort, there will be a private Star Conference check in area in the lobby. Look for the Starbar logo.
CELTIC TRAVEL TEAM CONTACT INFORMATION